Thursday, June 20, 2013

Still Alive ... I Promise.

So ... I just realized it has been about 8 months since I have posted to this blog!
SHAME ON ME!

I guess I have proven myself not be counted on
to keep everyone updated on my crafty comings and goings.
Really sorry.
Please don't take it personally.
Honestly, I don't know why I expect anything different from myself.
I'm the girl who can't even keep a personal journal ...
Or remember to take medicine regularly ...
Or do my physical therapy exercises every day without a reminder
(which I often ignore anyway!)

I haven't really been up to much of anything exciting.
Just living life and trying to work on fun projects now and then.

Oh ... Except I did go to London recently.
My first time to England.
It was great.
Beautiful weather, fun times with friends,
and a great break from the craziness of life in the United States.

Here are a couple of London photos.
I promise I will post more photos of my recent projects soon.



The Liberty of London store.
I didn't know this existed!!
I had seen beautiful (and pricey!) Liberty of London fabrics here in the states,
but my little brain could never have conceived of a whole store!!
They had a whole floor with all their fabric and crafty stuff.
Basically it felt like what I imagine Heaven will be like.  :)



Yes.
Yes I did.

No comments: