Sunday, December 18, 2011

Artisan Show


In November,
my friend Heather and I
(you know ... my friend with 5 kiddos)
shared a booth at a local artisan show.


We had tons of fun chatting and catching up.
We don't often have the opportunity to see each other regularly,
so we were both excited for the opportunity to spend time together!


This is our cutie booth.
You can't see it, but we're overlooking the ocean.
Seriously.


Neither of us realized how well our products went together
until we got them all up on the table.
I love all of Heather's fabrics,
my baby shoes went perfectly with a lot of her things!
Cute overload.


Oh ... and as an added bonus ...
Everything that didn't sell at this show
went over to this super-fun boutique here in Charleston.
So if you're local and looking for a gift ... go there.
They have so much fun stuff, and a lot of local vendors!!

No comments: