Thursday, December 9, 2010

King Street Shop Walk Show Tomorrow Night!

I'm making my list

and checking it twice!

No, I'm not Santa!
I'm getting ready to participate in an event downtown 
in conjunction with the King Street Shop Walk.

A local real estate office is offering their space to local etsy sellers,
and my friend Heather and I are going to participate!



So I've packed up all my coffee cozies



and baby shoes
and belts


and everything else I will need (I hope!)
including this fun new cupcake holder,
which will be displaying my coffee cozies in all their colorful glory.
:o)


This is my little cart, all ready to go.
I might have also thrown in a kitchen sink.
(I'm a girl ... I do not pack light!)



Boy, am I grateful for these babies.

Tomorrow night (Friday, December 10th) from 5pm until 9 pm
214 King Street
Stop on by and see us, and have a glass of wine!

1 comment:

mary said...

Wow -- wish I could come!! LOVE your packed-up ensemble!! Take pics of your show!!!