Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Membership Has Its Privileges ...

Lookie what I just got in the mail!!!



What is it, you ask?


It's my new Starbucks GOLD CARD!

To find out how to get one of these beauties for yourself,
click here.

I'm just in it for the free frappucinos.

Does it make me a freak 
if I use my Starbucks card to buy drinks
so that I can get free drinks,
and I reload it with my American Express card
so that I can get free miles while I get my free drinks,
and when I go to the Starbucks kiosk in the Piggly Wiggly,
I use my PFC card to get Greenbax
so that I can go to the FAIR for free,
all while earning free drinks and free miles?

:o)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nope, doesn't make you a freak, it makes you SMART!!! :)

Sara said...

awwww thanks amanda! i knew you'd approve. ;o)