Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Custom Mary Janes!

Recently, I received an order for a pair of Custom Mary Jane Baby Shoes
for this customer's grand-daughter's christening.
She requested white shoes with pink soles and a special embellishment on the toe!



I just think they are the cutest, girly-est shoes.
I love the pink.
Particularly because it allows me to donate a portion of this sale
to the Charleston Breast Center
AND to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in honor of my race next month!


I embroidered an "S" on each toe.




Here they are all packaged up and ready to be delivered!

What I love most about this order is knowing that these are exactly what the customer wanted!
She chose everything ... color, size, embellishment ...

I got to thinking that maybe other people would like to have a pair of custom shoes for their baby.
Would you like to design a pair of shoes with your favorite colors?

So ... here's a listing in my shop for a CUSTOM pair of shoes.
You pick everything, and I make it for you.
What could be easier??

No comments: