Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brown & Aqua Shoes

An old friend of mine just had a baby boy.
(Of course, when I say old, I don't mean in age ... 
we've been friends since we were kids)

I thought that little Will needed some stylin' shoes.

So, here they are ...




I'm loving the combination of the warm brown and the aqua.




Will should be able to wear them in his first year ...
They're about a 6-month size.





My favorite part might be the stitching on the bottom.
Reminds me of a pair of shoes I had when I was a little girl.




Isn't this the most adorable shoe pattern ever?

If you know how to crochet, you can purchase the pattern here.
If not, you can find this color combo (and others!) in my shop.



6 comments:

lieslmade said...

Oh, they are so adorable! :)

Sara said...

Thanks Liesl! They are definitely cutest in person. :) i ADORE this pattern!

Heather said...

great job, sara! looks like you did a great job on making them tight and tiny! they are adorable!

Sara said...

thanks heather! the real test will be whether or not little Will can wear them! :) can't wait to see leilani in hers!!!

Shannon said...

Those are adorable!! You never cease to amaze me!

Sara said...

Thanks Shannon! You're too nice. I wish I had known about this pattern when Mary was born ... I would have made her some!