Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Smock for the Painter


My littlest niece is getting an easel for Christmas
(shhh ... don't tell her!)
She loves to paint.


So, when I asked her mom what I should do for her for Christmas,
it was pretty easy to come up with an answer ...




a painting smock!





She's going to look so cute in this!
(Pay no attention to the creases and wrinkles ...
... I couldn't be bothered to iron it before the photo shoot)






It's reversible!
Seriously?  Love these fabrics!
There are three pocket on each side for paint brushes and stuff.





I used this pattern to make the smock.
It was a pretty simple little pattern,
but I modified it a bit to make it reversible,
and I used snaps instead of ribbons for closures in the back.



I hope Brett loves it!!!
I guess we'll see in a couple of days!





No comments: