Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Selvedges Everywhere!!!

It's official ... 
I'm now accepting selvedge donations.



This weekend, I had an order for three selvedge coffee cozies.
Yay!
I've been LOVING using my own selvedge cozy ...
I love the fun colorful dots.




I'm glad that there will now be others who will have their very own selvedge cozies!

So ... I spent last night sewing selvedges together ...
lots of selvedges ...
for a long time!



The only sad thing is that now I'm running really low on selvedges.
I forgot how many it takes to make a cozy! 

SO ... if you sew and you have no need for your selvedges, I'd love to have them!!
Seriously.

4 comments:

lieslmade said...

These are so adorably clever and cute!

Sara said...

oooo thank you! they're so much fun to make!

Heather said...

please remind me how you need them - it's the selvage plus some portion of an inch of the fabric, but i can't remember :). i'd love to give you mine. i haven't been doing that much in the way of sewing lately, but when i do, i'll be sure to be cutting selvages for you :).

Sara said...

thanks heather!!! I definitely already used that one selvedge that you gave me :o) I just need about a quarter of an inch of the fabric with the selvedge - that's all. Just something for overlap.