Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things to Be Thankful For ...

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for :

God ... His love, His grace, and His Son
The freedom to say that openly
A healthy body
A stable job
A growing business
Hugs, kisses and "doinks" from my nephew and nieces every week
The ability to have a frappucino once in a while (or more than once in a while!)
The seat heaters in my car (seriously ... money well spent)
More good friends than I deserve

I will be spending the Thanksgiving weekend with my family.
Thursday we'll eat turkey and all the trimmings.
Friday we will be shopping for toys in the wee hours of the morning
so that we can give them to children who need them.
And the rest of the weekend will be a girls' sewing retreat at dad's house.
(More on that later, I'm sure ... I plan on making some fun gifts for my nieces!)

I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend!



1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yeah, you probably don't deserve me. ;-) Just kidding! Saaara, you are amazing and I'm glad I can call you friend, p-----r and sister! LOL ;)