Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy as a Bee ...

I know, I know ... I've been absent from the blog for the last few weeks.
Sorry.
I have been super busy in my studio!

The Christmas orders have started coming in,
so I've had a steady stream of customers to attend to.
And all those Christmas orders have gotten me motivated
to work on my own Christmas list.
How is your list coming?

Here's what I've been staring at for the last couple of weeks :

And ... I'm happy to report that - as a result -
all the Joseph ornaments
are now fully clothed and awaiting their accessories.

Also - have you become a fan of Red Owl Designs on Facebook??
Didn't know there was a Red Owl Designs fanpage?
Well ... go on over, search for "Red Owl Designs, LLC",
and click on "Become a Fan" ...
(or just click on the right sidebar of this blog where it says "Become a Fan")
you'll get to hear about new product announcements,
new fabric styles, and of course giveaways and discounts
... so go ahead ...
join us!

No comments: