Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I might be a freak.
It's true.

I'm one of those people who like to be ready EARLY for Christmas.
I try to plan ahead so that I won't be stressed out when December rolls around.
The holidays are stressful enough as it is, without having the added pressure of coming up with and finishing gifts for loved ones, right?

SO ...
... in the spirit of being prepared ...
I've been working on some Christmas gifts recently!

Here's a sneak peak.
(I - of course - can't post too much,
because the people who are receiving these actually read my blog.)


Don't you just LOVE this thimble fabric?
I think I got it on clearance at Jo-Ann's one day ... it was a good find.


Hmmm ... I wonder who THIS one is for??!!??


I'll definitely have to post full pictures after Christmas,
because these are really fun gifts ...
so much so that I had to make one for myself, too.
:o)

7 comments:

mary said...

Wow -- you are amazing, Sara! Christmas already?!?! I don't think about that until after Thanksgiving, at least!!!

Suzanne said...

ooohhhh, can't wait to see what it is!

carlisle clan conversation... said...

Love the fabric! By the way how does one get on your Christmas present list? :)

Sara said...

ha! my christmas present list is actually pretty short ... family only. everyone else who is a close friend gets my annual ornament. :)

oh - and suzanne - i think you're gonna like it!!! :))

Eowyn's Heir said...

I thought that the thimble fabric had coffee cozies on it, lol!! :)

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

Great fabrics Sara! Let me know if you make any Christmas reusable bags because I would love to point my blog readers in your direction to wrap presents in your beautiful bags rather than wrapping paper!

Sara said...

ooo fun - thanks lena!