Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I can't stop making these shoes.


After making a pair for Sarah's baby boy,
I decided that I needed a trial-run on a girly pair.

I think the pink & green combo is so sweet and feminine.
And, of course, I had to include a little flower on each toe.


I'm considering purchasing a license to sell these in my shop.
What do you think?
Should I go for it?

I also went to the store today and purchased multiple different colors of yarn, because I can't stop thinking of fun color combinations to try out.

I might be out of control.

(Christina, I planning on sending these to you for your little girl once she is born.)

6 comments:

mary said...

Unfortunately my baby girls are too big for these, but I think you should DEFINITELY add these to your shop. People would go CRAZY at baby showers!!! You are so talented, Sara!!!!

carlisle clan conversation... said...

Yes...Yes...Yes!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks for the support, ladies!!!
I'm seriously having SO MUCH FUN making these for friends!!!

Jon said...

When you are ready to work on a full-sized pair... let me know!

Eowyn's Heir said...

NO WAY!! That is so cool! :) I will love them... and this baby girl already has WAY too many pink dresses, so I will have no problem matching them with some adorable little pink shoes! :) Thank you!

And yes, they would sell like hotcakes in your store.

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

I say Go For It! They are sooo cute!