Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Published!

Ok ... maybe "published" is an exaggeration ... but I definitely authored a book recently.

For Father's Day, I made my dad a book of photos from our recent trip to Ireland.
My brother and I recently gave it to him, and it was a big hit!


(Sorry for the reflection from the window)

I would encourage you all to check out www.blurb.com ... it's so very easy to make a book through this website, and the quality is great ... it's really very professional!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the three of us.
Do you see that bruise on my thumb (you know, the one holding the page down?)
Yeah ... that's where I put my seam ripper right THROUGH my thumb nail while attempting to finish the button holes on that cute pink dress I posted about recently. Not so fun.

I can think of SO MANY occasions to give the gift of a custom-made book.
Can't you?

2 comments:

Eowyn's Heir said...

best birthday gift I ever gave my grandma. Amazing how good cute pictures of their grandkids will get you "in" with older people... :)

Sara said...

i know, right? it's a great idea for when your daughter is born, too!!