Friday, July 10, 2009

Goody Two Shoes

I have a fun friend who shares my first and middle names.
We're both short.
We're both brunettes.
And, we can both appreciate a cute pair of shoes.

So, when I found out she was having a baby, I couldn't imagine making her anything other than a cutie pair of shoes for the new addition to her family.

Here they are!


Are these not the cutest little shoes you've ever seen???



I bought the pattern from www.sylverdesigns.com ... so adorable.



I'm thinking of maybe adding a little crocheted "button" on the side.
What do you think?



Can't you see these in pink ...
or red ...
or brown & pink combined?
Oh, the possibilities!

Quick ... someone tell me you're having a baby girl so that I can try out some girl colors!

3 comments:

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

Those are so cute!!! I can see all those colors you mentioned both with and without buttons....

Eowyn's Heir said...

I'm having a baby girl!! :)

And those shoes ARE way cute.

Sara said...

oooooo Yay Christina! I can try out some fun girlie colors!