Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Procrastination ...

So ... instead of packing today, I spent the day in my studio making this ...


Isn't it pretty?
I love this fabric ... I've been holding onto it for a while,
not knowing what to do with it ... until today.


Yep ... it's a stylish passport cover!
Don't you just love the combination of red and aqua?
I figure the customs officials are constantly looking at so many boring old passports ...
I may as well try to brighten their day with a little style!


And, of course, what good would a cute passport cover be without a matching coffee cozy?

Apparently, I care more about being stylish while traveling
than actually spending the time to pack my suitcase ...
which reminds me - I gotta run!

Oh ... and don't forget to check back next week for my very first giveaway ... and tell all your friends about it!


No comments: