Friday, June 26, 2009

Out of Control

It's official.

I'm out of control.

I went to three different stores this week in order to snag some great deals.

Here's what I got
(minus the two boxes of Lucky Charms
that I gave to Deb before taking the picture)


Would you like to know what I paid for all of this stuff??

$22.05

Here's what I bought :
2 boxes of Lucky Charms
2 bottles of Pert Plus for men (which I'll end up giving to Scottie)
1 package of QTips
1 tube of Colgate Sensitive toothpaste
1 box of Bandaids
1 box of Johnson & Johnson gauze pads
2 thingys of Reach dental floss
2 bottles of French's Spicy Mustard
3 huge bottles of Dawn dish soap
2 boxes of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
1 box of Publix Vanilla Wafers (the penny item!)
3 packages of Butioni noodles
1 Revlon mascara
1 Revlon lip gloss
4 Soy Joy bars
1 package Archway cookies (frosted oatmeal ... yum!)
2 boxes of Hefty One-Zip bags
2 pints Starbucks ice cream
1 box Klondike bars (Reese's Peanut Butter flavor!)
1 box Always
3 apples (totally not on sale, but necessary for my detox)
3 lemons
1 broccoli crown


Seriously??!!??
I heart CVS, Publix, and Harris Teeter.

PS - I can't wait to eat those Klondike Reese's bars!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

WTG! Gotta love HT Super Doubles! I think we have deoderant and pads to last until the next century! (Have to admit that I'll prob. make another HT run after Sunday's paper comes out!)