Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FUN new cozies in the works ...

I have been experimenting in my studio, and I have some fun new coffee cozies in the works. Last night, I actually stayed up late finishing one, and it turned out so fun that I think I might need to keep it for myself! (I'll just call it a "marketing expense") ;o) As if I need one more coffee cozy, right?

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, hopefully (as long as the sun is out!) ... and I'll definitely be asking for some feedback on whether or not I should put some of these in my shop. Until then, check out this amazing dress, which was my inspiration for the cozy I have decided to keep.

2 comments:

Heather said...

can't wait to see them! (and i think everything you make is shop-worthy to answer that question!)

Sara said...

awww thanks, heather! you're so nice to me.