Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mary Jo's, Here We Come!

Do you remember last year's road trip to Mary Jo's (blogged here)?

Well, it's time for our second annual Fabric Acquisition Road Trip! That's right ... we're leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a fun-filled girls' weekend at the cabin, packed with lots of fabric shopping at Mary Jo's, and tons of sewing around the dining room table. I'm sure there will also be lots of chick-flicks, laughter, and maybe some Krispy Kremes, too ... you never can tell with us girls!

I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm hoping to return with lots of new, fun fabrics for my shop! Stay tuned ... I've got some fun things in the works!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bee Square Fabrics said...

Hi! Saw your comment on my blog. Go here... http://twitter.com/badges

It's pretty step by step. Let me know if you need help.

:) Diane