Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrate Good Times ...

Well, I definitely had a frappucino today. I mean, I have frappucinos a lot, but this time, I was celebrating something specific ... not only did I open my etsy shop this week, but I have had a number of sales as a result! I have been one busy girl today trying to get orders filled! It has been humbling and gratifying to see how well-received my bags & cozies have been! Praise God for His faithfulness in this new adventure!

I might have gotten a little emotional when I sent off my first product to a total stranger this morning. I'm used to making things for other people ... I make about 95% of the gifts I give ... but, it's always for people I know and love. It's hard to part with something that I've put so much effort and care into, and not know the person who will be using it! Regardless, I hope she enjoys having it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Here are some pictures of one of my shopping bags, all wrapped up pretty and ready to be shipped off to its new owner :


Well, gotta run ... more orders to fill!

3 comments:

mary said...

Congrats, Sara! What a beautiful presentation for your CUSTOMER!!!

Red Owl Designs, LLC said...

thanks kate!

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

That is beautiful! I know she will love. Congrats and Good Luck!