Friday, May 1, 2009

Best Laid Plans ...

So ... my goal was to open my etsy shop today. It's my mom's birthday today. She is the one who taught me to sew, and really has been the inspiration for starting my business. So, I thought that May 1st would not only be a reasonable goal to open my etsy shop, but a meaningful one too.

In view of my goal, I have been hard at work recently making preparations! Here's a sneak peek at what will be in my shop :



Coffee Cozies and Re-Useable Shopping Bags. And the fabrics are so fun and fresh ... love them.

So ... here's the bad news ... for all the work that I have put into preparing for today, I am not sure that I can follow through and actually open my shop before the day is done! A T & T is apparently having issues with my DSL at home, and I can't get online long enough to set up shop. Once they get it figured out, though, I'll be officially open for business! Seriously can't wait. Hold tight ...

1 comment:

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

I wish you the best of luck with your new shop. I am sure it will be a huge success given all the very cool items you have featured on this blog! If you ever want to do a giveaway of any of your items on my blog I would love to do that…those reusable bags of yours sound like a perfect fit for my readers!

Keep us posted when your shop is up and running!